Monday 26th February 2024
Durbar Marg, Kathmandu

Mould is a harmful fungus that grows in moist, stagnant areas. It’s a common problem that can lead to serious health issues for your family or your tenants, and it can even depreciate your property value by up to 10%.

If you’ve discovered that you have mould in your home, it’s essential to take the right precautions and hire a qualified mould remediation london service. A professional will use a specialised mould wash concentrate to clean the affected area and kill the spores. They’ll also apply a fungicidal treatment to prevent the fungus from returning. Trying to remove mold yourself could result in spreading the problem to other areas of your home and exposing your family or tenants to harmful contaminants.

Mould thrives in a variety of environments, but it needs a consistent supply of moisture and food to grow and survive. Mould spores typically feed off organic materials like dust, dirt, and wall or wood insulation. However, moisture from condensation, leaking pipes, or poor ventilation can also cause mould.

Mould also needs a constant source of oxygen to grow and spread. This is why it’s often found in dark or dim areas that aren’t exposed to sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight can kill mould as the spores’ cellular structure is damaged by UV rays. mould remediation london

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top